2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Weekly Review (Feb 8 -14, 2016)

Here's this week's recap
Monday
Total Calories:  1416
PM Workout: Elliptical - 30 mins, 1562 revolution, varying resistance levels, ramp 10%
Notes:  Workout felt pretty good today.  Nothing was really painful and I didn't have to adjust the program at all.

Tuesday
Total Calories:  1360
PM Workout:  Run/Walk - .14mi warm up walk, 2mi @ 15:55 per mi 1min walk/30 sec run, .22mi cool down
Notes:  Why is it already over 80 degrees?  I was miserable with the heat and my legs are just feeling dead from the past few workouts.  Still, I managed to get some time on my feet.

Wednesday
Total Calories:  1332
PM Workout:  Bike - 7.6 mi, 30 mins, resistance level 3, 15.2 mph avg
Notes:  It's funny, I've been trying to get more steps in, but due to that, I'm feeling worn out for my workouts.  Stupid, I know, but that's what's happening.  I still managed to get a great bike ride in tonight.

Thursday
Total Calories:  1355
Rest
Notes:  Took a rest day to let my legs.

Friday
Total Calories:  1538
Rest
Notes:  Spent some times with the little ones tonight and we played and hung out so I didn't have time to workout.  Although, I feel that playing with the kids is actually a pretty tough workout.

Saturday
Total Calories:  1335
PM Workout: Elliptical - 30 mins, 1555 revolutions, varying resistance, ramp 10%, .91 mi
Notes: Rough day for Belle, but I managed to get a good elliptical workout in.

Sunday
Total Calories:  1250
PM Workout: Bike - 30 mins, 7 mi, 14 mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes:  So very tired today.  I really didn't want to workout, but I managed to get on the bike for a little bit at least.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -0.7 pounds
I am disappointed with this number.  I didn't feel like the number should have been that low, but at least it wasn't up.

Run/Walk Miles: 2.36
Bike Miles: 14.6
Elliptical Miles: 1.83
TOTAL MILES: 18.79

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  4.73
Bike Miles: 22.3
Elliptical Miles: 1.83
TOTAL MILES: 28.86

Training Notes
My back and knees are starting to feel better, but I'm being super cautious so that I don't make them bad again.  I'm not getting enough run/walk miles in, but I'm working on it.  The bike and elliptical workouts are going pretty well.  Overall, I'm pretty happy where I am after a few weeks of workouts.  Still have a long way to go, but I'll get there.

Health Watch
Eating away from home is still a big stress factor for me.  I've eaten out at a restaurant and at a relatives house the last two weeks and it really forced me to think about what I was having and how much.  They were little victories, but I feel like I did well in each instance.

I ended up getting a Fitbit Charge and I really like it.  Much better than the Flex - it gives me more information immediately and makes it easier to know where I am at any point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels