2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, February 22, 2016

Weekly Review: Feb 15 - 20, 2016

Here's this week's recap
Monday
Total Calories:  1368
Rest
Notes:  Tired after work so I decided to take a rest day.

Tuesday
Total Calories:  1468
AM Workout:  Run/Walk - 2.25mi @ 15:28 per mi 
Notes:  No pain to speak of today which is a big improvement.  I did only manage one mile of intervals, but at least my walking is getting quicker.

Wednesday
Total Calories:  1290
PM Workout:  Elliptical - 30 mins, 1586 revolutions, ramp incline 20%, varying resistance, .93 mi
Notes:  I actually fell asleep after work, but I managed to get a workout in after dinner.  The only issue tonight was that my cardio is still so lacking.

Thursday
Total Calories:  1214
AM Workout:  Walk 2.12mi @ 17:54 per mi
Notes:  I intended to do a run/walk today, but I met a lady that lives in my development and she asked if I minded her walking with me...not my typical style, but I just walked with her.

Friday
Total Calories:  1287
Rest
Notes:  Took a rest day today.  Just wasn't feeling up to getting a workout in.

Saturday
Total Calories:  1204
PM Workout: Walk - .12mi warm up, 2mi @ 16:16 per mi, .19mi cool down
Notes: IT was a beautiful day for a walk and I'm glad I was able to get out and get a couple of miles in today.  I kept up a pretty good pace and felt good.

Sunday
Total Calories:  1307
PM Workout: Elliptical - 30 mins, ramp 30%/10% varying resistance, 1606 revolutions, .94mi
Notes:  The theme of the week, tiredness.  This workout just about killed me today, I was really feeling it by the end.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -2.6 pounds
This was a better number than last week, but I could still use some improvement so I'll have to keep working on it.

Run/Walk Miles: 6.68
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 1.87
TOTAL MILES: 8.55

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  11.41
Bike Miles: 22.3
Elliptical Miles: 3.71
TOTAL MILES: 37.42

Training Notes
I'm feeling better in terms of pain in my back and knees.  I still have small twinges here and there, but nothing as bad as it was.  Now I really have to get past the fear I have that if I do a long run/walk I will end up injuring myself and be right back where I started.  It's totally a mental thing right now that I have to work on.

Health Watch
This week I really focused on making sure my calorie deficit was where it should be.  I am really trying to find the right balance of food and working out so that I can continue to lose the weight, but live life and be happy about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels