2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, October 13, 2014

Whole 30 Challenge - Day 29

Back to work and back to working out.

Feeling

It has been a pretty good day today.  My right knee is holding up okay, still unhappy with stairs,but other than that it's getting better.

Breakfast:  Eggs, Mushrooms, Spinach and Olive Oil

Sauteed mushrooms and spinach in evoo and then scrambled in three eggs.

Great super filling meal to start the day.

Lunch:  Turkey Burger, Baby Romaine, Tomato, Avocado and Mayo
Reheated a turkey burger that I cooked last night and added it to organic baby romaine lettuce, half a tomato, half an avocado and a dollop of homemade mayo.

Easy and filling lunchtime meal.

Dinner:  Grass Fed Rib Eye, Mushrooms, Spinach, Pear and Clarified Butter

Sauteed mushrooms and spinach in clarified butter with a grass fed rib eye and a pear.

Yum - what else can I say?

Thoughts
I cannot believe tomorrow is day 30.  It really seems like I just started this month long journey.  Truly amazing.

I managed to get a good 30 minute ride on the bike today - 7 miles.  I was afraid the knee was going to have some trouble with this, but it help up pretty well and felt pretty good. I am hoping to keep the workouts going this week.

1 comments:

raeplace said...

Great!!! Goes fast when you enjoy what you are doing. Nice job on the ride miles.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels