2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Whole 30 Challenge - Day 28

Another relatively lazy day.

Feeling

I just managed to do some housework today and not much else.  I am still feeling a bit drained and I'm not really sure why.  So rather than try to push myself and cause harm, I took it easy.  I think it was the right thing to do.

Breakfast:  Ground Pork, Sweet Potato and Clarified Butter

Cooked a sweet potato and while that was cooking I put some ground pork in the pan to cook.  Then I sliced up the sweet potato and tossed in the pan with the pork.  I added some clarified butter and pumpkin pie spice.

This is a really easy and filling breakfast and I enjoy it (who would have guessed I would be eating sweet potato?).

Lunch:  Chicken Breast, Spinach, Orange and Olive Oil
Sliced a chicken breast and cooked it in some evoo and then added some spinach to wilt it down.  I also had a nice orange.

Another really filling meal.

Dinner:  Meat Squishees, Tomato, Cucumber and Olive Oil

Took ground beef and ground pork and spices and made little meat squishees (flattened bite size meatballs).  Sliced up a tomato and cucumber and sprinkled a little salt on them.

Another filling meal - I am plenty full today.

Thoughts
A lot of really good food today, but I almost think it was too much food.  Everything was really good, but by the end of meal three I am very full.  I'll have to watch that the next couple of days and make sure I cut down the amounts some and see how I feel.

The good news is - my legs are not swollen and my right knee is finally feeling better.  I am able to walk without pain today and getting up and down from chairs is feeling so much better.  I missed my miles for the weekend, but I think it was the right choice to let my legs heal up and I am hoping I can really get some time on my feet this week..

1 comments:

raeplace said...

See rest is GOOD. Do you know how many miles I have missed lately with the calf muscle still not happy??? Blah... Check out mobility WOD. Its not just for crossfit. Kelly Starlett wrote a mobility book for runners. I have the darn thing. It hurts so good but I move better.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels