2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Whole 30 Challenge - Day 27

Saturday is sleep day right?

Feeling

Today was a day for me to do absolutely nothing.  Really I just wasn't feeling all that great and so I didn't do much of anything.  I have to say it felt good to not do anything.

Breakfast:  One Pot Beef and Veggie Soup

Soup for breakfast - still not great, but it did the job.

Lunch:  One Pot Beef and Veggie Soup
Thank goodness this was the last of the soup.  It was just not a good batch - oh well, it'll be better next time and at least it was edible.

Dinner:  Chicken Breast, Baby Romaine, Tomato, Avocado, Orange, Salsa and Mayo

Mexican seasoned chicken breast, organic baby romaine lettuce, half a tomato, an avocado, organic salsa and homemade mayo.  This made a fantastic salad for dinner.  Followed this up with a nice orange.

Yeah, good food for dinner!

Thoughts
I was just kind of over food today.  It just wasn't appealing.  Still I did pretty good and felt okay with the stuff that I ate.

Still struggling with a lot of pain in my right knee.  Staying off it today has helped and the ice  helped too.  If I can get some time on my feet tomorrow I will be happy.

1 comments:

raeplace said...

Rest is as good as getting training in. Well at least the soup is gone. I have had my fair of soup that was nasty. Rest is good for the body.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels