2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Whole 30 Challenge - Day 24

Pretty good day all around.

Feeling

Sometimes you just have an okay sort of day and today was a little better than okay - it was good.  It wasn't anything obvious, it was just that nothing really got to me and I just did what I had to do.

Breakfast:  Ground Pork, Broccoli and Avocado

I was a bit lazy last night so I didn't cook breakfast ahead of time.  So, a quick fry of ground pork and broccoli with half of a sliced avocado added in.  

It was pretty quick to fix and I was able to really enjoy it.

Lunch:  Turkey Burger, Spinach, Avocado and Mayo
I cooked up a turkey burger this morning so I just had to reheat it for lunch.  Then I took a handful of spinach, half of an avocado and some homemade mayo and mixed it all up.

The turkey burger was okay.  I guess I am just not a huge fan of the ground poultry although the turkey is much better than the chicken for me.

Dinner:  Chicken Breast, Spinach, Mushrooms, Pineapple and Olive Oil

Cooked up a chicken breast, mushrooms and spinach in some evoo.  Added a side of pineapple.

This was really good and hit the spot tonight.

Thoughts
Yes, I am eating a lot of spinach and a lot of mushrooms. They have become my go to veggies because they are quick and easy to make/use and I really enjoy them together with a protein.  

Today was one of those days where I felt like my clothes fit better.  The funny thing is - tomorrow I will probably think everything fits tighter again.  That's how it seems to go sometimes.

My energy level was pretty good all day today.  I even managed to come home and get a slow 30 minute walk in on the treadmill.  My legs aren't 100% from the weekend yet, but they are getting better and I was able to walk without too much trouble.

1 comments:

raeplace said...

Awesome!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels