2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Whole 30 Challenge - Day 22

Belle has more seizures...

Feeling

Rough night and day.  Poor Belle has had three seizures since I picked her and Jasmine up from the kennel yesterday.  They have been really hard on her and they take such a toll on her and of course I worry about her all the time.

Breakfast:  Eggs, Spinach and Olive Oil

Cooked some spinach in evoo and then fried up a few eggs.  It was really good and got me going this morning.

Lunch:  Ground Pork, Broccoli and Olive Oil
Cooked up ground pork and broccoli in evoo last night so I just had to heat it up at lunch time.  I was starving so this hit the spot.

Dinner:  Rib Eye, Veggie Medley. Mixed Berries and Olive Oil
Had a grass fed rib eye steak cooked in a little evoo.  Carrots, Broccoli and Cauliflower veggie medley tossed in the pan and cooked up.  Then a small serving of frozen mixed berries that I thawed.


Great dinner tonight.

Thoughts
I have been starving all day - this is normal for me two days after a race, that's when I am hungriest.  Add in the stress of Belle, little sleep and pain and all I can say is there is no filling the whole in my stomach today.  In fact, my stomach is growling as I type this.  It is just one of those days.

In terms of the legs - yeah, I am sore as I knew I would be.  Lots of stretching and elevation has helped quite a bit today.  My left heel is slowly easing up and I can almost walk again.  The right knee is stiff, but doing okay.  My back is starting to unclench - a bit tight yet, but starting to get better.  All to be expected after races with injuries and no training - I did it to myself after all.

1 comments:

raeplace said...

I hope Belle starts feeling better. That way you can feel better too.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels