2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Whole 30 Challenge - Day 19

Expo and work.

Feeling
Feeling pretty good today my knee is holding up with for walking which is good and food is been okay but a little tough.

Breakfast:  Eggs, Mushrooms and Clarified Butter
Steamed some mushrooms in the microwave.  Scrambled some eggs in the microwave. Clarified some butter in the microwave.  Tossed them altogether in a bowl.

Another pretty good meal considering I only have a microwave.

Lunch:  Eggs, Broccoli, Baby Carrots, Apples and Clarified Butter
I learned from breakfast how to cook my eggs better so they were good.  The broccoli was steam in the bag and I am pretty good at clarifying butter in small batches now.   Grabbed a handful of baby carrots and slice apples.

This was a really good lunch and got me through most of my work day.

Dinner:  Hamburger, Potato, Clarified Butter, Baby Carrots, Almonds and Apples
Cooked a potato, mostly cooked some hamburger and clarified some butter.  Put all this together with broccoli and finished heating it up in the microwave.  I also grabbed more baby carrots, sliced apples and almonds.

Super good and filling meal.

Thoughts
I fell in to an old habit today.  Snacking.  You see when I work from home I find I want to snack.  So, I did - i snacked on natural almonds.  Now I don't think I went completely overboard, but it is something I need to be mindful of when I get home.

I managed to get quite a bit of walking in over the last two days and it isn't making my knee worse so I am hoping for the best in the races tomorrow.

1 comments:

raeplace said...

Sounds like you did well. Yeah ,I see that your snacking. Are you nervous?? I find when I am nervous or stressed I snack instead of eating a real meal. Grant it it is good stuff, but not what should be done. Good luck tomorrow.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels