2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Whole 30 Challenge - Day 18

Crazy days, crazy days...

Feeling
It was a bit nuts traveling today and that is whole separate story for another post.  I did it, no cheats today, but not great either.

Breakfast:  Mixed Fruit Cup
The problem with getting to the airport super early is nothing is really open.  At least I was able to grab a fruit cup.  Cantaloupe, honey dew, pineapple, grapes.

It wasn't great, but at least I got something in my stomach.

Lunch:  Hamburger, Potato, Apple and Clarified Butter
Lunch/dinner - that's what it really was.  By the time I got to the resort my grocery delivery was there and waiting for me.  Once I got in to my room I was starving.  I put a potato in the microwave to cook.  Portioned out my hamburger and found some salt to use then popped it in to the microwave.  Lastly I melted butter in a coffe cup so I could clarify it - thankfully I know how to do that.  I threw everything together in a bowl, grabbed some sliced apples and sat down to eat.

It was so good to have real food and it turned out pretty good.

Dinner:  Natural Almonds
More a snack I guess.  I had a couple of handfuls of natural almonds.  It was a long day and I was hungry so this helped.

Thoughts
I won't lie there were a few times today that junk food smelled so good.  I know it is just because my plans were not perfect and things happened.  Now I know some of the things to do and not do for next time.  Other than that, I did really well overall.

The interesting thing is - while I did swell a bit, it was no where near what usually happens.  In fact, my hands didn't swell at all.  Of course that could have something to do with my lack of enough water, but I think it may be more than that.  I guess I will have to see.

1 comments:

raeplace said...

You could have took a few things on the plane with you. Still you made good choices. I am proud of you. Relax!!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels