2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekly Review: Oct 13 - 19, 2014

Weekly Recap
Monday (Oct 13)
PM Workout: Bike - 7mi, resistance level 2, 14 mph avg, 30 mins
Notes: Good bike ride - the knee felt okay through the whole ride which was fantastic.

Tuesday (Oct 14)
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk - 1.66mi, 30 mins, 17:39 per mi
Notes:  My right knee is not too happy to be running right now - it continues the lovely popping out on each step.  Belle had a seizure again today, but it was just a little one and she got through it alone while I was at work - maybe her new supplement is starting to help.  Last day of Whole 30!!!

Wednesday (Oct 15)
PM Workout:  Elliptical - .94mi, 30 mins, ramp 10%, varied resistance levels (1 - 6 program)
Notes:  It was tough to do a whole 30 minutes, but I survived.  Although both feet are very asleep and both knees were popping out - thankfully they weren't extremely painful today.

Thursday (Oct 16)
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 1.92mi, 30 mins, 15:47 per mi
Notes:  I pushed a little more than usual today.  The treadmill is still slipping and causes me issues, but I got the time in.  The knees still hurt, but I did okay.

Friday (Oct 17)
PM Workout:  Bike - 7.1mi, 14.3mph avg, resistance level 2, 30 mins 
Notes:  Good easy bike ride tonight.  I am planning on some miles this weekend and they make me very nervous.

Saturday (Oct 18)
REST
Notes: Not sure I can really call this a rest day.  I helped my sister unpack from a move.  Thankfully I didn't have to go up and down three flights of stairs too many times.  Still moving boxes and furniture got my knees going a bit so no miles when I finally got home.

Sunday (Oct 19)
REST
Notes:  No excuses, I'm tired and sore from helping my sister move and I just couldn't make myself get the miles in.

Weekly Numbers:
Run/Walk Miles: 3.58
Bike Miles: 14.10
Elliptical Miles: 0.94
TOTAL MILES: 18.62

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  22.83
Bike Miles: 14.10
Elliptical Miles: 0.94
TOTAL MILES: 37.87

Training Notes
I am so far behind where I need to be in terms of training.  I know that I am running short of time for Dopey, but beyond that I have Wine & Dine and Avengers coming up.  I really don't know how those races are going to go.

Health Watch
I have almost finished my first week of Whole 30 Take 2.  So far I have not done any modifications to the eating plan.  I am very happy with the food the way it is.  I know that I will make adjustments when I eat out and I will just have to see how things go and how I feel.  I will do my best to stay compliant, but if there is something not compliant and I think it won't negatively impact me I will not be afraid to try it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels