2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Long Lost Habits

I know, I know, I've been gone for way too long.  Promise me, it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the craziness that has been my life since May.  I promise I will fill you all in with a blog post soon - I think you may be surprised at everything that has transpired for me the last few months.

The worst part has been that I have not trained at all and the Dumbo Double Dare is coming up.  This will be another challenging race season with the lack of preparation, but I still have a goal to finish all the runDisney races this year, so I will do everything in my power to make the goal a reality.

More to come soon...

1 comments:

-J.D. Humenay said...

Looking forward to reading about your adventures my friend!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels