2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekly Review: Jan 27 - Feb 2, 2014

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Elliptical - 1.48mi, resistance level 1, ramp incline 10%
Notes: I got a good workout in tonight, but my legs were feeling a bit heavy and tired.

Tuesday
REST
Notes:  Belle had a horrible seizure and it took a lot out of both of us.  I just didn't feel like I could workout.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Bike - 10.6mi, 14.2mph avg, varied resistance levels (program)
Notes:  Belle had another terrible seizure this morning while I was getting ready to go to work.  I'm having issues at work that are making things difficult.  Still I got in a good ride tonight, though I was slower than I wanted to be.

Thursday
REST
Notes:  Yes, I was lazy again today. I haven't been feeling 100% and I need to get past this.

Friday
REST 
Notes:  I got my workout gear on and then something just clicked in my head and said not going to workout tonight.  Oh boy how I have to stop this.

Saturday
REST
Notes: Still not feeling great and while I wanted to get in a 10K today it just didn't happen.

Sunday
REST
Notes:  No excuses, I'm just being lazy at this point.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: 0.0 pounds
Not sure how I didn't gain weight this last week, but I'm glad I held steady at this point.

Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 10.60
Elliptical Miles: 1.48
TOTAL MILES: 12.08

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Training Notes
Time to get past this I reached my first race goals so I can take time off mentality.  I know that's just silly, but I have felt like I've needed a rest.

Health Watch
Time to get back on track here too.  I've been lazy about tracking my food and I've been making bad choices.  I know I need to work on this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels