2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weekly Review: Jan 6 - 12, 2014

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 1.75mi @ 17:08 per mi
Notes:  Rough day today - Belle had a bad seizure while I was at work and decided to destroy the blinds, then had another seizure while I was home at lunch, then chewed through the toilet water supply line and flooded the bathroom and part of the living room.  She is definitely stressing me out so after all the clean up this was all I was good for tonight.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.06mi @ 15:32 per mi
Notes:  Felt really good tonight.  Legs felt good all day.  I think I'm excited, ready, not ready and nervous for this weekend's races.  I want this year to start off so fantastic that I can't even imagine that it won't.

Wednesday
AM Workout:  Bike 7.9mi, 15.9mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes:  Good bike ride to get the day going.  Today's the expo and I'll be going to get my Dopey packet, commemorative items and who knows what else I'll find.  Super excited.

Thursday
AM Workout: WDW Family Fun Run 5K - 3.41mi, .31mi warm up/cool down, 3.1mi @ 15:31 per mi chip time or 3.19mi @ 15:05 per mi Garmin
Notes:  One down three to go.  Did a 5min walk/1min run interval with Rae today during the 5K.  It was cool and drizzly and pretty awesome.  Kept it light and easy and fun today.  Had fun dressed as Pluto for the race.

Friday
AM Workout: WDW 10K - 7.2mi, 1mi warm up/cool down, 6.2mi @ 15:39 per mi Chip Time, 6.38mi @ 15:15 per mi Garmin
Notes:  Fun new course, super crowded first two miles on the road, but once it clears up it was a lot of fun.  My left heel was really sore during/after this one and the knees were feeling a bit sore.  Dressed up Minnie-esque and it was fun again.

Saturday
AM Workout: WDW Half Marathon - 14.28mi, .89mi warm up/cool down, 13.1mi @ 16:39 per mi Chip Time, 13.39mi @ 16:18 per mi Garmin
Notes: Can't say that this was a great day - it was really tough.  I let things get in to my head and I couldn't get them out and that really caused me some issues.  This race should have just been fun and easy, but I made it harder on myself than I needed to.  My left heel was also really sore and painful and I ended up feeling a lot of blisters and hot spots on both feet.

Sunday
PM Workout: WDW Full Marathon - 27.59mi, 26.2mi @ 16:24 per mi Chip Time
Notes:  My third and slowest full marathon.  I did it.  It wasn't always easy, but I made it work and I had an absolute blast while I whittled the miles down.  I am so proud and impressed that I was able to finish.  My mind played a big part in making this happen and I finished - that's the important part.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -2.6 pounds
Not great, not horrible.  I'm trying to do better, but I decided that the races and having fun with friends and doing what I wanted was important this week.

Run/Walk Miles: 56.29
Bike Miles: 7.90
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 64.19

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  63.5
Bike Miles: 20.20
Elliptical Miles: 1.01
TOTAL MILES: 84.71

Training Notes
I am officially Dopey - now I've been unofficially Dopey a couple of times, but now it's the real deal and I have the hardware to prove it.  4 days, 4 parks, 4 races - awesome!  I will do full reviews of the races, but I learned yet again how much mental fitness is important for these races and the effects it can have on things on the course.

Next week I have three more races and we'll see how this all goes!

Health Watch
I had good and bad days this week, but I'm not stressed about things because the races were my goal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels