2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Weekly Review: Dec 30, 2013 - Jan 5, 2014

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Bike 8.1mi, 16.3mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes:  Good ride, had to keep the resistance light today to keep the knees happy.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.33mi @ 14:51 per mi
Notes:  Just did a nice run/walk, kept it short and comfortable.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 3.1mi @ 14:50 per mi
Notes:  I got my New Year's 5K in, but it was a rough day with Belle having really bad seizures the last two days.  I hope she'll be okay in the kennel when I go to California for Tinker Bell.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.11mi @ 14:45 per mi
Notes:  Had to redo the belt on the treadmill today as it had slid over and was rubbing.  That's always a fantastically fun task, but I did it and all was good.  Belle still having seizures, but she sees the Dr this weekend.

Friday
PM Workout: Bike 12.3mi, 16.4mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes:  Great ride, felt good overall.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2mi @ 15:30 per mi
Notes: Well it certainly wasn't the 7 miles i was supposed to do, but I did what I could.  Getting more and more nervous about the races.

Sunday
PM Workout: Elliptical 1.01mi, resistance level 3, ramp incline 10%
Notes:  Good hard workout, no sleepy feet.  Had a shaking attack today, not sure what that was about, but I ate a couple of Lifesavers and felt better.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -1.6 pounds
Better than nothing.

Run/Walk Miles: 9.54
Bike Miles: 20.4
Elliptical Miles: 1.01
TOTAL MILES: 30.95

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  7.21
Bike Miles: 12.3
Elliptical Miles: 1.01
TOTAL MILES: 20.52

Training Notes
It was just an okay week in terms of training.  I have purposely kept things light and easy so I can save as much as I can for the next two weeks of races.  Still seems a bit surreal that the races are here and I feel less than prepared.

Time to put my mental and physical strength to the test and see what happens.

Health Watch
No time like the present to start taking care of myself.  I won't lie and say I was good the first half of the week,  but I've done better the last half of the week and everyday I just have to keep trying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels