2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weekly Review: Nov 24 - Dec 1, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Bike 8.6mi, 17.2mph avg, resistance level 4
Notes:  Good hard bike ride tonight.  Dealing with a lot of stress right now and it's not helping me at all.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.13mi @ 14:05 per mi
Notes:  Good hard run/walk tonight.  Knees have been giving me some issues, but the pain is quick and gone so I just need to watch this.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Elliptical 1.03mi, resistance level 3, ramp incline 20%
Notes:  Good turn on the elliptical tonight.  Belle is having mini-seizures again, hope they don't get worse.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.11mi @ 14:41 per mi
Notes:  Good run/walk tonight.  Wore my 5K shirt/pants for January to try them out and they seemed to work okay.

Friday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 4mi @ 15:47 per mi
Notes:  Good walk, kept it slow and easy, no pain.  Wore my 10K pants tonight to make sure they will work okay.

Saturday
PM Workout: Walk 10mi @ 15:31 per mi
Notes: Yes, I made it outside today and it went pretty well.  The weather was gorgeous and made it easier.  Hard to get the miles in outside in this neighborhood, but I managed today.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3.2mi @ 16:32 per mi
Notes:  So much for doing 23 miles today.  With a combination of a late start due to work, my own dread and mental fear I just couldn't do the miles today.  I am regretting this horribly, but I will attempt to do a 20 miler next weekend????

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +1 pounds
Meh.

Run/Walk Miles: 16.17
Bike Miles: 8.6
Elliptical Miles: 1.03
TOTAL MILES: 31.07

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  3.2
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 3.2

Training Notes
This was supposed to be a good four day test this week.  The first three days went fantastic, but I completely blew it and didn't get the fourth long day in.  It's my own fault - I let work, fear and dread stop me from doing what I know I need to do.  It's stupid, I know and I'll have to see if I can make it up next weekend, but at the very least I can not screw up the last four day test.

I am very worried about the Dopey.  I will do it, I have to do it, I want to do it, but it will not be easy.

I was able to test out my tops and bottoms for the Dopey and I think at least those should all work.  It's always tough finding new brands and types, especially pants, but I think I did pretty good this time.  Did I mention that I am going to theme each of the four races?  I didn't - well, it's true, I decided to have fun with these four races since they are going to kick my rear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels