2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Weekly Review: Dec 9 - 15, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Bike 7.8mi, 15.6mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes:  Really wasn't feeling like working out tonight, but I took it slow and easy and managed an okay ride.

Tuesday
AM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.58mi @ 14:20 per mi
Notes:  Belle had an early morning seizure and didn't want to go back to sleep so I got my workout in early today.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Elliptical 1mi, resistance level 4, ramp incline 30%
Notes:  Hard workout tonight - my feet wanted to sleep for most of it.  Visited the Dr and of course my weight is up and I need to watch my blood pressure.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 2.2mi @ 14:05 per mi
Notes:  Okay run/walk tonight.  Got my Dopey corral today.

Friday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 1.65mi @ 19:10 per mi
Notes:  Painful left heel tonight, not fun at all.  Strange because it felt good all day.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 1.9mi @ 15:47 per mi
Notes: Okay walk tonight.  Sleepy all day.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill Miracle Mile 12:07, total 2.49mi @ 14:46 per mi
Notes:  I really had to hustle to get a mile in 12:07, but I did it and that was outside so it felt good.  I know I couldn't do that for very long though.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +3.2 pounds
Sigh.

Run/Walk Miles: 10.82
Bike Miles: 7.8
Elliptical Miles: 1.0
TOTAL MILES: 19.62

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  31.53
Bike Miles: 16.4
Elliptical Miles: 1.0
TOTAL MILES: 48.93

Training Notes
My corral for Dopey is M - that means there are three corrals behind me and based on this week, I am sure I'm going to need as much cushion as I can get, especially for the full.

I am sure I'm going to struggle again for these first races this year, but I'll give them my best and hopefully that will be enough to see me through and get that coveted bling!

The doctor mentioned that I need to pay attention to my blood pressure.  Of course, it's always high when I go to the doctor because I don't like doctors - it's nothing against them, it is just that I grew up battling doctors, insurance, and hospitals with my parents and unfortunately, I always expect the worst when I go in a doctor's office.  I know that's not fair, but it is my reality.  Needless to say, I know I'm getting older and I know that my weight is out of control.  I'm not stupid, just lack will power.

1 comments:

KippWade said...

I'll be down on the 8th. I hope to at least get to see you to say hi this year!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels