2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Weekly Review: Dec 23 - 29, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Bike 8mi, 16.2mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes:  My knees were a little crunchy after the weekend's miles, but nothing too bad.  The bike felt really good today.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 1.66mi @ 18:04 per mi
Notes:  Just a nice slow and easy walk tonight for the heck of it.  Just wasn't in the mood to do more.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Elliptical 1.02mi, resistance level 4, ramp incline 30%
Notes:  Merry Christmas!  Just felt good to be relatively lazy and quiet today.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 3.1mi @ 15:24 per mi
Notes:  Good run/walk tonight.

Friday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk1.58mi @ 15:47 per mi
Notes:  Started out to do more, but it just didn't happen.  I was feeling off tonight, a bit shaky and strange feeling so I cut it short.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3.51mi @ 17:05 per mi, up to 3.5% incline
Notes: Good walk, nothing fancy.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill 2.55mi @ 15:15 per mi (I think)
Notes:  More treadmill troubles today and I'm not sure, but I think this is what I ended up with.  Felt awful and out of shape tonight.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +0.0 pounds
Okkkkaaayyyy.

Run/Walk Miles: 12.4
Bike Miles: 8.0
Elliptical Miles: 1.02
TOTAL MILES: 21.42

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  76.38
Bike Miles: 32.4
Elliptical Miles: 3.02
TOTAL MILES: 111.8

Training Notes
Another sub-par week of training and it has shaken my confidence to the ground.  I am so unsure of anything right now.  I think I've hit my breaking point - physically and mentally.  I'm trying to snap out of it, but it is tough right now.

January 2013 was not good for me, but there was legitimate health reasons for the lack of training and lack of confidence.  Now we're coming up on January 2014 and I have no excuses, I have tried, but I haven't tried hard enough and I'm not sure what that will mean for my upcoming races.  

This next week I will be working on rebuilding my mental strength and believing that my body will hold up and do me proud.  I will start laying the ground work for better things to come.

I will succeed as long as I try and do my best!

1 comments:

Richard said...

After several weeks of some rest and some lack of motivation, my return to activity this week was derailed by illness. I feel motivated by reading your last few posts and am anxious to get back to training. Looking forward to seeing you at my return to Disney races--even if it won't be for almost 13 months. Have a great 2014, I see a few PR's in your future.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels