2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weekly Review: Dec 2 - 8, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Bike 8.6mi, 17.3mph avg, resistance level 4
Notes:  Great bike ride and my speed has increased even though I don't feel it.  Feeling stressed and worried all the time.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.13mi @ 14:05 per mi
Notes:  Tired, stressed and grumpy today, still had a good run/walk.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.08mi @ 14:25 per mi
Notes:  Good run/walk - felt really good.  Hoping to start last week's schedule over.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 4.0mi @ 15:15 per mi
Notes:  Got the miles in, but I sort of feel like I'm breaking down mentally and physically.

Friday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3.1mi @ 17:08 per mi
Notes:  Ugh, this was all I had tonight.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 3.1mi @ 16:08 per mi
Notes: Another failed attempt to get the long miles in.  I just didn't have it in me again today.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3.1mi @ 17:21 per mi
Notes:  Feeling off today, maybe allergies or a cold or just plain run down.  Decided not to push it.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +1.6 pounds
Sigh.

Run/Walk Miles: 17.51
Bike Miles: 8.6
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 26.11

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  20.71
Bike Miles: 8.6
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 29.31

Training Notes
Huge sigh...It's been another bad week for me.  I just haven't been feeling good this week and it has really blown my confidence.  This is not how I wanted to go in to my last month of training for Dopey.  That being said - it is where I am and I now have to make the best of the situation I put myself in.

I've really done a disservice to myself with my lack of work on my diet.  I should have been working on that aspect all year and now it is going to bite me in the rear.  Yep, I admit it and take full responsibility.  No one forced me to eat badly and not take control.

So, the next few weeks are going to be telling and I can only hope I can do better and make it through these races!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels