2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Weekly Review: Dec 16 - 22, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Elliptical 1mi, resistance level 4, ramp incline 10%
Notes:  Working with a migraine and tummy trouble today, but it was an okay workout under the circumstances.

Tuesday
AM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.05mi @ 14:38 per mi
Notes:  Did my workout in the morning again today, felt a bit out of sorts, but it eased up as I kept going.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Bike 8mi, 16.1mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes:  Okay bike ride - legs felt tight and tired all day.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 3.1mi @ 14:40 per mi
Notes:  Run/walk felt comfortable tonight.  All of a sudden, the Dopey is feeling really real.

Friday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 6.2mi @ 15:38 per mi
Notes:  Felt pretty good tonight, kept it light and easy and mostly walking.  My neck has been really sore all day - I expect stress is the culprit - but it felt okay during my run/walk.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 13.1mi @ 15:434 per mi
Notes: This was not easy tonight, I struggled in the end.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill 8mi
Notes:  I had intended to do more, but the treadmill had other ideas today.  Once it started acting up, I had to restart and I just lost all motivation to keep going.  This is not a good omen and it leaves me quite baffled about how the full marathon is going to go.  YIKES!!!

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +0.6 pounds
Sigh.

Run/Walk Miles: 32.45
Bike Miles: 8.0
Elliptical Miles: 1.0
TOTAL MILES: 41.45

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  63.98
Bike Miles: 24.4
Elliptical Miles: 2.0
TOTAL MILES: 90.38

Training Notes
I sure wish that I felt better about how this week went and I wish that I would have been strong enough to get the full marathon distance in.  I feel very unprepared for the Dopey, but it is what it is and I will deal with it.

I didn't think I did that bad with food and eating, but here I am weighing more again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels