2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weekly Review: Oct 28 - Nov 3, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Bike 10.9mi, 14.6mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes:  Walking and stairs were okay today as was the bike.  I feel pretty good considering.  Tomorrow will probably be more interesting as I am starting to feel the weariness in my legs now.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.26mi @ 14:36 per mi
Notes:  Still feeling good overall and I figured I'd be way more sore than I am - I guess that's a good sign.  I wanted to try running a little faster tonight, but the legs weren't having any of that and were feeling a bit heavy and tired.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Elliptical 1.02mi, ramp incline 30% and 40%, resistance level 1
Notes:  Surprisingly still not really sore.  I guess the miles every day have done some good.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.21mi @ 14:01 per mi
Notes:  This speed felt pretty good for this amount of time, but I doubt I could do it for much longer.  This was still a good hard workout.

Friday
PM Workout: Bike 8.1mi, 16.2mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes:  Great bike ride tonight.  Woke up with this amazingly loud pop in my left knee every time I bent it.  Thankfully it didn't hurt, just sounded gnarly.  The legs are still feeling a bit tired.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill Magic Mile 13:20, Total 6mi @ 16:10 per mi
Notes: I won't say that it was great tonight.  I was feeling a bit sore and tired and worn out, but still I put the time in and feel better for it.

Sunday
PM Workout: Walk 1.43mi @ 23:10 per mi
Notes:  Took the dogs out for a walk today and this was as long as they were good for today.  Poor babies haven't been out walking all summer because of the heat and Belle being sick.  They came back and crashed all worn out.  For me, it was exactly what I needed a nice slow easy walk.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +.2 pounds
What can I say?  Normally I hold water after long runs so I'm not to concerned by this.

Run/Walk Miles: 11.90
Bike Miles: 19.00
Elliptical Miles: 1.02
TOTAL MILES: 31.92

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  7.43
Bike Miles: 8.10
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 15.53

Training Notes
I took it easy this week and tried to rest the legs a bit.  I still feel a bit worn out, but nothing too bad.

I'm doing my best to do my miles and working on the speed.  I'm very slow and that still worries me.  I'm hoping that I'll gain some speed before January though.

I have now completed 18 weeks of miles every day.  Hard to believe, but that's where I am.  I'm planning on continuing through this month as well and hopefully it will serve me well.

Okay I have been absolutely horrible with food this week.  I had a stressful week at work and yep, I'm a stress eater.  I looked for anything and everything that I could find that would be bad for me and then I ate it.  Not smart, but that's what happened.  I know I have to learn to control this, but I haven't figured out how yet.

1 comments:

Aly said...

I was terrible with Halloween candy this week, and it showed on the scale. I just (really, just...about 10 minutes ago) put all the candy away, hidden out of sight, because I was eating a piece or two every time I passed the bowl! Have fun & good luck at Wine & Dine! I'll be at Jingle Jungle with my mom and Wine & Dine with my hubby :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels