2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weekly Review: Nov 4 - 10, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Bike 7.9mi, 15.9mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes:  Just feeling a bit tired and worn out and yet looking forward to this weekend.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.14mi @ 14:29 per mi
Notes:  Good run/walk tonight.  The run felt good despite my heel and legs feeling a bit tight and sore.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.28mi @ 14:28 per mi
Notes:  Feeling tired from a few long nights on call, but this was a good run/walk.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes:  Good easy walk.  Looking for an interesting weekend with many miles.

Friday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3mi @ 15:45 per mi
Notes:  Was hoping for seven miles today, but sadly I just didn't have it in me.  I had quite a walk at the Expo and then a shop at the store.  Tomorrow should be interesting to say the least.

Saturday
AM Workout:  Mikey's Jingle Jungle 5K 4.12mi, Garmin 3.21mi @ 13:36 per mi, Official 3.1mi @ 14:04 per mi
PM Workout: Wine and Dine Half Marathon 14.18mi, Garmin 13.48mi @ 15:10 per mi, Official 13.1mi @ 15:36 per mi
Notes: The 5K went fabulously, perfect weather, fun course at Animal Kingdom and just felt good the whole way.  The half marathon not so fabulous, great weather, good course, way slower than I hoped or planned on being.

Sunday
PM Workout: Bike 7.3mi, 14.6mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes:  I am so sore that I can barely move.  Feeling pain in pretty much every part of my body right now.  Yesterday took a toll I didn't expect..

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +2.4 pounds
I know I didn't do a great job on food last week, but this seems a bit silly to me.  Must work harder.

Run/Walk Miles: 28.72
Bike Miles: 15.20
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 43.92

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  36.15
Bike Miles: 23.30
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 59.45

Training Notes
I am absolutely thrilled with my performance in the 5K.  At least in short distances I am starting to gain a little bit of speed.  I had an absolutely fantastic time at the 5K and really enjoyed myself the whole time.  I felt really good after it as well.

Then it was time for the half marathon and I was thinking it was going to go well considering how the morning went.  I am very happy that I was able to do run/walk the whole time, but I'm sad that my speed was so bad.  In addition, I am completely upset with the fact that I am so sore today that I can hardly move.

Food has been hit and miss all week again.  I've had really good days and really bad days.  I know I need to keep working on this.

1 comments:

Aly said...

Sooooooo--I saw you running at the 5k!!!! I yelled your name, but by the time I realized it was you & read your bib, you were off! I was running with my mom and we crossed paths at that last up and back after you leave the Animal Kingdom. I do remember seeing you and thinking "Wow, she looks strong!" Keep up the training, and maybe we'll actually bump into each other at Dopey!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels