2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Weekly Review: Nov 18 - 24, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Bike 8.5mi, 17mph avg, resistance level 4
Notes:  Good hard bike ride tonight.  Knees clicking/popping but not painful so I'll need to watch that they don't get worse.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.07mi @ 14:29 per mi
Notes:  Not feeling so great, really questioning my abilities right now.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Elliptical 1.14mi, resistance level 3, ramp incline 10%
Notes:  Raised the resistance and felt pretty good.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.10mi @ 14:17 per mi
Notes:  While it was a good hard run/walk I feel like I'm moving backward instead of forward.  Dealing with a lot of stress in my life right now too.

Friday
PM Workout: Bike 7.7mi, 15.5mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes:  Good ride tonight.

Saturday
PM Workout: Bike 7.8mi, 15.6mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes: Okay bike ride, at least I got some miles in.  Not feeling all that great today.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill miracle mile 13:08.  Total 2.13mi @ 14:05 per mi
Notes:  Ran my entire miracle mile today which felt pretty good.  Couldn't get all my miles in tonight, just wasn't feeling it.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -3.6 pounds
Okay then.

Run/Walk Miles: 6.3
Bike Miles: 24.0
Elliptical Miles: 1.14
TOTAL MILES: 31.44

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  53.83
Bike Miles: 47.30
Elliptical Miles: 2.31
TOTAL MILES: 103.44

Training Notes
Not a great week, but I've still managed to get miles in every day.  I think it has helped, but right now it's hard to tell.  Still feel very behind for Dopey in January.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels