2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekly Review: Nov 11 - 17, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 1.75mi @ 17:08 per mi
Notes:  Still a bit sore and achy today, but the walk was good to keep me moving.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.0mi @ 15:23 per mi
Notes:  Well the legs are still feeling the races a bit so I kept it slow and easy tonight.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 1.65mi @ 18:10 per mi
Notes:  Kept the incline at 2.5% tonight, but I was just feeling off and tired so nothing fancy tonight.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.17mi @ 14:17 per mi
Notes:  Still not feeling great today.  Legs are still worn out and my stomach isn't feeling great.  Despite that, I got a good run in.

Friday
PM Workout: Elliptical 1.17mi, ramp incline 10%, resistance level 1
Notes:  Oddly, the elliptical felt good and comfortable tonight.  That probably means I need to make it harder for myself to keep challenging my muscles.  Can't say I'm feeling much better today and I'm very tired.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 2.0mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes: Belle had a mini seizure this afternoon and I've been sick all day.  Should have been a six miler today, but that just wasn't going to happen.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 1.81mi @ 16:34 per mi
Notes:  Still just not feeling great today and I'm hoping this passes soon as I don't have time to be sick right now.  Just a quick, quiet walk on the treadmill to get some movement and distance in.  Certainly nothing fancy or all that great.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +0.6 pounds
Yep, I probably deserve to have gained more for all the junk I've eaten this week.

Run/Walk Miles: 11.38
Bike Miles: 1.17
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 12.55

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  47.53
Bike Miles: 23.30
Elliptical Miles: 1.17
TOTAL MILES: 72.00

Training Notes
This has been a rough week for me.  I was pretty sore from the races last week so I didn't have much in me during the first part of the week.  Then I started just feeling very run down and drained the rest of the week so mileage was light and easy and not great this week.

I will have to re-focus this next week and get some momentum back.  The next back to back to back to back long weekend is coming up and I need to be ready to go and do what I can do.

I need to stop stuffing bad stuff in my body too.  I've been eating very badly and I know I need to do better in this area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels