2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 2013 Wrap Up

Weight Watch: +.4 pounds
There's really nothing to say here.  It's just not on my mind right now to do better.  

Mileage Watch:
Run/Walk: 72.07 miles
Bike: 55.9 miles
Elliptical: 3.33 miles
Total Miles: 131.30 miles

Goal Review
So, I set a goal for November - continue miles every day.  Didn't matter how many miles as long as I got up and moved.

I am happy to say that I met this goal once again.  It wasn't always easy or pretty, but I do feel like the miles have made me stronger when I've really needed it.  It has also made me think about doing it every single day.

I have done my best to stick to the Galloway plan for Dopey.  I've done all my short runs, but I still tend to struggle with the long runs at times.  By the time the weekend rolls around I'm usually quite tired and wrung out and have trouble getting moving.  

December 2013
I intend to continue the miles every day goal in December.  It's the final push to January now and I need all the strength I can get.

I will continue to use the Galloway Dopey Training plan.  I am going to continue to try to make my run/walk segments last as long as I can in hopes to build a buffer on race days.  I will also work on getting the long miles done outside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels