2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weekly Review: October 7 - 13, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Bike 7.7mi, 15.5mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes:  Felt sick all day and took the day off work.  Hard to get miles in, but managed time on the bike.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 1.81mi @ 16:34 per mi
Notes:  Still not feeling good, migraine and a strange rash on my arm.  Still managed to get a walk in even though it should have been a run day.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Elliptical 1.02mi, ramp incline 40%, 20%, 10%, resistance level 1
Notes:  Still sick but on the mend, but having a weird allergic reaction that makes me itchy and tired.  Managed to get on the elliptical and get some time in.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 213mi @ 14:05 per mi
Notes:  Still battling the migraine.  Tried to push myself a bit tonight.  I know I have to push more..

Friday
PM Workout: Bike 11.1mi, 14.9mph avg, varied resistance levels
Notes:  Did a programmed ride with varied resistance.  Felt good to work out off my feet.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 3mi # 14:04 per mi
Notes: Great workout today.  I know I have a lot of work to do before Dopey.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 1.9mi @ 15:47 per mi
Notes:  A nice easy walk today.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +1.0 pound
Grrrrr.

Run/Walk Miles: 16.54
Bike Miles: 11.10
Elliptical Miles: 1.02
TOTAL MILES: 28.66

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  31.26
Bike Miles: 19.20
Elliptical Miles: 1.02
TOTAL MILES: 51.48

Training Notes
This was not a stellar week.  I was feeling pretty bad the first part of the week.  I'm not sure what hit me, but it was a bit rough.  Still, I managed to workout and make some progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels