2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Weekly Review: October 21 - 27, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Bike 7.8mi, 15.7mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes:  Legs felt tired tonight which I wasn't expecting.  Need to get over my failure of the weekend and move forward.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.54mi @ 14:10 per mi
Notes:  Good hard workout tonight.  Looking forward to testing myself this weekend.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Elliptical 1.52mi, ramp incline 25%, resistance level 1
Notes:  Sleepy feet tonight, still got a good workout in.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 3.21mi @ 14:01 per mi
Notes:  Great workout tonight even though my heel was unhappy with me.

Friday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3mi @ 15:47 per mi
Notes:  Okay, kept this light and easy since I've got big miles coming up.  Felt pretty good.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 8.5mi @ 16:03 per mi
Notes: This was tough tonight, but I hung in through the miles.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 20mi @ 18:27 per mi
Notes:  This was one long slow slog today.  It took everything I had to keep going for this long on the treadmill.  There were the mandatory stops when the treadmill shuts off (every 1hr 40min) and a few sanity breaks to walk around off the treadmill, but I did it.  It wasn't pretty and it was way too slow, but I got it done when I couldn't last week.  The last time I did 20 miles or more was in January 2012 so I have to remember that.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +1.8 pounds
Ugh.  I am trying to be better, but I obviously haven't been all that good.

Run/Walk Miles: 37.25
Bike Miles: 7.80
Elliptical Miles: 1.52
TOTAL MILES: 46.57

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  89.22
Bike Miles: 42.60
Elliptical Miles: 3.57
TOTAL MILES: 135.39

Training Notes
After last week's failed long run I decided that I would move the next back to back long runs to this week.  It also took some pressure off since Wine and Dine is that weekend as well.  I'm very proud that I did the miles.

Yes, I'm proud, but I still know how much work I have left to do before January.  My speed still isn't where I want it or need it to be.  Now, I did not push the speed on my 20 miler because I knew I hadn't done this type of mileage since early last year.  I just have to continue plugging along on this and have faith in the training plan.

Last time I said that I was concerned about January's Dopey Challenge.  Trust me when I say I still am, but it helps me know that I can push myself through this mileage.  I also had an epiphany and realized that I had a 2012 half marathon time to submit for a better corral placement for Dopey and it was accepted by runDisney - it may only be one corral up from the last corral, but I'll take any extra time I can get.

I feel like I've been better with food, but I'm not seeing or feeling any results.  It's a tough thing for me right now and I know getting weight off will only help me.  I will continue to work on this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels