2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weekly Review: October 14 - 20, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Elliptical 1.03mi, resistance level 1, ramp incline 20%
Notes:  Felt good overall.  My left heel is confusing - I have great no pain days and then days where it aches all the time.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.14mi @ 14:01 per mi
Notes:  Tried doing 30 second run/30 second walk intervals and going faster.  Not quite ready to go faster yet apparently.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Bike 7.9mph avg, 15.8mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes:  Great ride, bu I'm feeling tired.  Never regret a workout though.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.28mi @ 14:02 per mi
Notes:  Great run/walk today.  Felt good overall.

Friday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 2mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes:  Got home late from work but still got my miles in and felt good after I was done.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 7mi @ 15:23 per mi
Notes: Time on feet is very important for Dopey and while it was tough to get done tonight, I did it.

Sunday
PM Workout: Walk 7.29mi @ 18:10 per mi
Notes:  Supposed to be 17 miles today and I know how badly I need to do these miles, but I couldn't do it.  Not only did I let myself down, I let Rae down too as we were doing our miles together.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -4.8 pounds
I never know what I'm going to get on the scale these days.

Run/Walk Miles: 20.71
Bike Miles: 7.90
Elliptical Miles: 1.03
TOTAL MILES: 29.64

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles:  51.97
Bike Miles: 34.80
Elliptical Miles: 2.05
TOTAL MILES: 88.82

Training Notes
I am still fighting my mind.  This should have been a successful 17 mile long run week.  Instead it brought out my insecurities and doubts again.  I am not doing well being outside with humidity, but I was with good friends in great surroundings and I should have been able to do more.

At this point I'm seriously concerned about whether or not I will be able to complete the marathon in January.  No, I'm not giving up, but I'm going to have to fight extra hard for this one.

I'm trying to do better with food, but it's still hard for me.  It's just portion control that really eludes me.  Oh and let's not forget the stress eating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels