2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

September 2013 Wrap Up

Weight Watch: +2.2 pounds
Ugh.

Mileage Watch:
Run/Walk: 57.35 miles
Bike: 60.70 miles
Elliptical: 5.30 miles
Total Miles: 123.35 miles

Goal Review
So, I set a goal for September - continue miles every day.  Didn't matter how many miles as long as I got up and moved.

I am happy to say that I met this goal. Even on travel days and days I didn't feel great I made myself move.  I'm happy with the miles, but I still feel like I'm not progressing as much as I should.

October 2013
I intend to continue the miles every day goal in October. In addition to getting miles every day, I need to keep working on increasing the length of time for my workouts when appropriate. I need to continue building endurance and strength.

I will continue to use the Galloway Dopey Training plan.  While I have to modify the plan for races, I will work on the weekly workouts and work on focusing on the long runs.

I would like to focus on my mental state as well.  I feel like I'm holding myself back and it's mostly in my mind.  I also need to learn to not doubt myself or dread time on my feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels