2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Weekly Review: September 9 - 15, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Elliptical 1.02mi, 31mins, resistance level 1, ramp incline 25%
Notes:  Feeling a bit icky and strange today.  Still I hopped on the elliptical and got a good workout in.  Hopefully this not feeling good will pass quickly.

Tuesday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.12mi @ 14:09 per mi
Notes:  Happy Birthday to me.  Yep, I feel a year older today.  I just have to keep trying as I feel like I'm so far behind where I should be or want to be.

Wednesday
PM Workout: Bike 11.7mi @ 15.6mph avg, resistance level 3, 45 minutes
Notes:  Good bike ride.  I am hoping to boost my confidence somehow.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.25mi @ 14:13 per mi
Notes:  A quality run/walk, but I need to improve my endurance.

Friday
PM Workout:  Treadmill incline workout 2.3mi @ 17:18 per mi, up to 4mph, incline 0-6%
Notes:  I feel like I cannot win right now, I am not happy with myself.  This was a pretty good incline workout tonight though.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 3.0mi @ 14:26 per mi
Notes: While I did 3 miles, I just can't say I'm happy with things right now.  Got to get out of this funk.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 1.93mi @ 15:32 per mi
Notes:  I'm just going to have to keep plugging away and do what I can do and not be afraid of the miles.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +4.2 pounds
Geez, that's just ridiculous.  No one to blame but myself.

Run/Walk Miles: 11.61
Bike Miles: 11.70
Elliptical Miles: 1.02
TOTAL MILES: 24.33

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 33.36
Bike Miles: 30.40
Elliptical Miles: 2.04
TOTAL MILES: 65.80

Training Notes
Not a great week.  Mentally I've just found it's tough as I feel like I should be improving more and be getting faster and I'm just not.  I think I will need to remember that I can push myself, I won't break.  Physically it was tough this week too.  Some times things just don't come together, but I will push on and move forward no matter what.

I have good intentions with my food choices, but sadly I can't seem to stick with it.  I will have to keep working on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels