2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekly Review: September 23 - 28, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 2.62mi @ 17:08 per mi
Notes:  Belle is doing better, but still a bit rough.  Still managed to get a good walk in.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.1mi @ 14:17 per mi
Notes:  Good run, but wish I could have gone longer.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Bike 11.4mi, 15.2 mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes:  Got a good late workout in.  Belle is slowly doing better.  I am very worn out and tired though.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.13mi @ 14:05 per mi
Notes:  A little faster tonight.  Left heel is a bit tight and my right calf, still didn't feel bad overall.

Friday
PM Workout: Elliptical 1.09mi, resistance level 1, ramp incline 10%
Notes:  I was unloading groceries from the car and somehow made my left heel just ache to the point I wasn't sure I could walk.  The elliptical didn't make it hurt worse and actually felt like it helped stretch it out a bit.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3.0mi @ 16:55 per mi
Notes: No run/walk for me tonight.  The left heel is so acting up and it was hard to walk at first.  After a bit it did ease up and I was able to walk more normally.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 2.75mi @ 16:21 per mi
Notes:  Left heel is still sore, but not as bad today.  Lots of rest, ice, elevation, stretching and some Aleve have done wonders.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong lately, besides food that is.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +0.4 pounds
Meh, still not putting forth my best effort here.

Run/Walk Miles: 12.60
Bike Miles: 11.40
Elliptical Miles: 1.09
TOTAL MILES: 25.09

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 57.35
Bike Miles: 60.70
Elliptical Miles: 4.14
TOTAL MILES: 122.19

Training Notes
The fun of stress and not having enough time to do everything you'd like to.  Still, Belle is doing better, she'll probably never be exactly perfect, but she's almost back to normal with the medicine - thank goodness  Her quality of life is good, she's not in pain, she just has to take medicine to prevent more seizures.

Training is up and down right now.  Some days I feel great and am really happy with the results of my workouts.  Other days I feel like I'm backsliding instead of moving forward.  I know that I just have to keep plugging along and do my best and that will help me to feel better about my workouts and results.

Food was all over the place last week. Least of my worries with everything else going on, but I know that's not an excuse. Let's face it, I've just been lazy in this part of my life.  I know that it is important and I'll do what I can to refocus my energy here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels