2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Weekly Review: September 2 - 8, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Bike 11mi, resistance level 3, 56:15 minutes
Notes:  So sore today, but once I got on the bike I started to feel loose and better so I just kept going.  It was a good feeling working out sore and after two back to back races.

Tuesday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.04mi @ 14:55 per mi
Notes:  Random intervals today.  Took a while for my knees to ease up and be comfortable.  Just did random intervals and felt pretty good.

Wednesday
PM Workout: Bike 7.7mi @ 15.6mph avg, resistance level 3, 30 minutes
Notes:  Yes, I travelled back across the country today and still I came home and got a bike ride in.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.08mi @ 14:25 per mi
Notes:  Legs swollen and knees sore today, but the run/walk felt good so I went with it.

Friday
PM Workout:  Elliptical 1.02mi, resistance level 1, various ramp inclines, 30 minutes
Notes:  Feel good that I got the workout in, but can't say I loved it while I was doing it.

Saturday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 1.26mi @ 19:33 per mi, 24:39mins, 3.0mph, incline up to 4.5%
Notes: Just not feeling my best today.  I had no energy and just couldn't get myself going.  Should have done more miles, but I had to listen to the body and stop early.

Sunday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 2.04mi @ 17:08 per mi
Notes:  Still not 100%, but better than yesterday.  Nothing fancy, just a nice steady walk.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: N/A
No weigh in since I was traveling.

Run/Walk Miles: 7.42
Bike Miles: 18.70
Elliptical Miles: 1.02
TOTAL MILES: 27.14

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 21.75
Bike Miles: 18.70
Elliptical Miles: 1.02
TOTAL MILES:  41.47

Training Notes
It's always a challenge to stick with it after races, but I did that and I'm very happy about that.

I'm not happy that I didn't get all the miles I hoped for, but I'm trying to give myself some slack.  I know I need to recover and listen to my body when it just doesn't have it in it.

I also know that I have to get better about doing the long miles.

1 comments:

Aly said...

You definitely SHOULD be proud of getting back so quickly! I had a hard time after Dumbo, both mentally and physically. I finally just got back into the swing this past weekend with the 4 mile/13 mile runs. Dopey is looking harder and harder--who's idea was this race?!?!? Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels