2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Weekly Review: September 16 - 22, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Bike 7.2mph, 14.5mph avg, resistance level 2, 30mins
Notes:  I had a chance to spend the afternoon and evening in the Magic Kingdom so I got in quite a lot of walking and it wore me out, but I still came home and did my bike workout.  My legs felt like lead and I wasn't sure I would be able to do it, but I did.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Bike 11.7mi, 15.7mph avg, resistance level 3, 45mins
Notes:  At times you have to deviate form the plan cause you're just not feeling it.  I got home and fell asleep on the couch - hmmm...body telling me something here.  I woke up pretty quickly and decided I'd better at least get some miles so I hopped on the bike for a good ride.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.12mi @ 14:09 per mi
Notes:  Great run/walk tonight - especially since I hadn't eaten all day.  I still felt good tonight.

Thursday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 3.17mi @ 14:11 per mi
Notes:  Good hard workout tonight. While it did wear me out I feel good about this workout.

Friday
PM Workout:  Elliptical 1.02mi, resistance level 1, ramp incline 30%
Notes:  Belle (one of my dogs) had a really bad seizure last night and just isn't acting right tonight, but not sure if she needs a vet visit yet. Managed to get some time in on the elliptical.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 4.0mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes: Walked the miles today per the Galloway plan.  The walk felt good.  After the walk, Belle started having seizures again so off to her regular vet where she had to stay - her fever was 107, medicine controlled the seizures and we thought she was okay.  Went to pick her up and she was starting to seize again - off to the ER Vet to stay in the ICU over night full of medicine.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.10mi @ 14:44 per mi
Notes:  Just don't have a lot in me today.  Belle is consuming my mind.  At least I got some time on my feet in.  I was able to pick up Belle later in the day and bring her home.  Not sure what the future will hold for her or if she'll have a future at this point, but it will be good to get her home.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -2.4 pounds
Considering I didn't really do much right this week I'll take the loss and know it wasn't really because I did anything.

Run/Walk Miles: 11.39
Bike Miles: 18.90
Elliptical Miles: 1.02
TOTAL MILES: 31.31

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 44.75
Bike Miles: 49.30
Elliptical Miles: 3.06
TOTAL MILES: 97.11

Training Notes
Life often takes strange turns and we have to learn to deal with things that come up whether we want to or not.  This week was rough - especially the weekend while I was on call for work and then Belle got so sick.

I managed to get miles each day through all of this which wasn't easy, but it also helped me to deal with the stress and leave my worries for a few minutes each day. 

Unfortunately, this was supposed to be back to back miles with a 13 mile long run and that just wasn't in the cards with everything going on.  My dogs are my kids and certainly take priority over miles when necessary.

This also makes me nervous because I know how important the long runs are in this training plan and I seem to not be able to do them.  The only thing that makes me feel a little better is that I fared okay during the Dumbo Double Dare and I have 100 days to get ready for Dopey.

Food was all over the place last week.  Least of my worries with everything else going on, but I know that's not an excuse.  Let's face it, I've just been lazy in this part of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels