2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekly Review: July 8 - 14, 2013

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Bike 6.3mi @ 12.6mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes:  The knees were a bit sore today so I decided on a non-impact workout and hopped on the bike.

Tuesday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 1.96mi @ 15:20 per mi
Notes:  Got a good run/walk in tonight.  My one year anniversary as a Disney Cast Member today!

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Elliptical 1mi, 30 minutes, ramp @ 20%, resistance level 1
Notes:  Another killer elliptical workout.  Definitely felt this one by the end.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill interval program 1.472mi @ 16:59 per mi
Notes:  Legs not happy today,but no problem on the treadmill.  Could only manage 25 minutes instead of 30.

Friday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 1.5mi @ 20min per mi
Notes:  Still tired today, but sticking to my goal for the month and got the miles in.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 4.0mi @ 15:30 per mi
Notes: Started with 2min run/2min walk intervals again, but after a bit I just had to do what felt good.  I definitely had to push at the end to keep the pace down, but I was happy that I could do that.  I wanted to get outside, but the weather had other ideas - I know I need the road to get the feel back.

Sunday
AM Workout: Treadmill walk 1.64mi @ 18:17 per mi
Notes:  Nice slow treadmill walk today.  Not feeling to bad after yesterday's miles so that's a bonus.  Two weeks and still going!

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +3.2 pounds
I know, I know - this is something that I really need to work on. I will not claim that I did any better this week, the numbers speak for themselves.

Run/Walk Miles: 10.07
Bike Miles: 6.8
Elliptical Miles: 1.0
TOTAL MILES: 17.87

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 10.58
Bike Miles: 6.3
Elliptical Miles: 1.0
TOTAL MILES: 17.88

Training Notes
Sometimes it can be tough getting the miles in.  I want to let stress tell me to skip it, but I overcame that urge this week and keep to my goals and got miles every day.  I have to keep that up and continue building strength and endurance.

1 comments:

raeplace said...

You sound much better in this week. I DO let stress tell me when I can and can not get out the door. Well the weather here has been just rain, rain, and more rain.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels