2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weekly Review: July 15 - 21

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 1.8mi @ 16:40 per mi
Notes:  A bit sore today so I just went for a short walk on the treadmill.

Tuesday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.07mi @ 14:30 per mi
Notes:  Well, maybe shorter intervals really are better.  I have this irrational fear of walking on the treadmill without resting my hands on the rails, but not when I run.  I was a bit sore after this effort, but nothing a bit of stretching didn't help.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Bike 7.6mi, 30 minutes, resistance level 2, 15.2mph avg
Notes:  The bike workout felt good tonight, not much pain in the knees.  I was able to keep a good pace the whole time too.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 2.09mi @ 14:25 per mi
Notes:  I am finally starting to think the workouts are helping my cardio and endurance somewhat.  I know I still have such a long way to go, but at least I'm starting to get some running back in the mix.

Friday
PM Workout:  Elliptical 1.02mi, ramp 10-20%, resistance level 1
Notes:  Sore knees today. Pushed as much as I could without causing pain.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk 3.0mi @ 14:43 per mi
Notes: Had to push a bit to get this pace.  Know I should do long miles tomorrow, but not sure how far I'll make it.

Sunday
AM Workout: Treadmill walk 3.7mi @ 16:12 per mi
Notes:  The weather was not cooperating for getting outside and I got started later than I wanted so I hit the treadmill once again.  I started trying to run, but it just didn't feel good so I walked instead.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +1.2 pounds
As much as I want to do better here I won't claim that I did.

Run/Walk Miles: 10.07
Bike Miles: 6.8
Elliptical Miles: 1.0
TOTAL MILES: 17.87

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 12.66
Bike Miles: 7.6
Elliptical Miles: 1.02
TOTAL MILES: 21.28

Training Notes
I keep forgetting that I have only been back at things for a few weeks.  I want to be further along than I am, but I'm trying to be smart about things.  Listen to my body and all that good stuff.  I am very proud of myself for not skipping a workout yet this month.  The goal is miles every day this month and so far so good!

I am right on track for my Galloway Dopey training plan, which makes me very happy.  I am not on track for the Dumbo Double Dare training plan, which makes me very nervous.  I would really like to be able to get a decent (for me) time during the half in Disneyland.  All I can do is keep trying and hopefully I'll reach that goal.

1 comments:

raeplace said...

You are doing better than I am for milage for Dopey training.
College registration and all that goes with it is stressing me out to no end. So what do I do?? Nothing.
Not feeling well here either.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels