2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Long Time No Post

I apologize that I've been absent for so long.  There's been a lot of things going on in my life right now that have required my attention.  I'm working on taking care of things and hope that training and posting will start up again soon.

I hope to start with some quick reports on the past few races that I've completed or not started, so stay tuned for those in the next few weeks!

3 comments:

DisneyBride said...

Life happens. Glad you are getting on track for training. Looking forward to race recaps!

Chris said...

Hang in there, Amanda. It happens.

Rae! said...

Glad to see you getting back to being you!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels