2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Tinker Bell Half Marathon

The 2013 Tinker Bell Half Marathon is one week after the 2013 WDW Marathon Weekend.  I am not ready for either weekend, but I will be out in California for the second Tinker Bell Half Marathon.  I am going to try to do the race no matter what happens with the Dopey Challenge.

This will be a bit of a vacation as well as a race weekend and I've talked my sister in to meeting me out there for some fun in the parks!

3 comments:

Placeholder said...

Hey Amanda -- I'm doing the same thing. Dopey next week and Tink the week after!

Sarah said...

I am running Tink! I can't wait. I would love to run the Dopey but don't have the vacation time to pull it off!

Richard said...

I've done some races for which I was not prepared either, however I managed to complete those races. Sometimes when you go out and try your best good things can happen. Good luck and have fun!!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels