2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Weekly Review: Sep 17 - 23

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Bike - 6.6mi, 30mins, 13.3mph avg, resistance level 2
Food:  1200 calories
Notes: Got in an okay workout on the bike tonight - nothing fancy, but it's all I could manage.  I tried to do the elliptical, but my knees were protesting after one minute.

Tuesday
REST
Food:  1348 calories
Notes:  Let the stress of work get to me and decided to skip the workout.

Wednesday
REST
Food:  1270 calories
Notes:  Having trouble this week.

Thursday
REST
Food:  1585 calories
Notes:  I just don't know how to get myself on track with the working out.  My knees seem to be constantly sore and I'm afraid of making them hurt more.

Friday
REST
Food:  1520 calories
Notes:  I'm just struggling right now.

Saturday
REST
Food:  1720 calories
Notes: Lacking motivation to workout and hungry all day.

Sunday
REST
Food:  1720 calories
Notes: Food was rough today.  I was hungry all day today.  Feeling no motivation even though I have so many goals.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -4.0 pounds
The first week of tracking always goes so well with the water weight loss.  Just going to keep going and see what comes next. 

Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 6.6
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 6.6

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 25.64
Bike Miles: 13.1
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 38.74


Training Notes
I had some good food days and bad food days last week, but nothing earth shattering.  I just need to try to stay focused and do what I know I need to do.

The workouts are not going well.  I am battling with the sore knees and constant tiredness right now.  I think that I'm afraid to hurt - which is just silly because a good workout sore is exactly what I need right now.

I'm still trying to find my way again, but I'll figure it out.  I know it will come together at some point - I just hope it's soon.

Stay strong and reach for your goals!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Do you think you need to see someone about the knee's? I'm feeling your pain here and hope you get some kind of relief there!

Keep plugging away on the diet if nothing else as that's the foundation to suceeding with any training plan!

There is stress at Disney? I figured the only stress was that there was too much fun and singing! ;-)

Aly said...

Have to tell you, I love your blog! It's so funny to read about people's lives; I feel like I know you. Just wanted to send some words of encouragement. I am training for my first "Dopey" and love reading how others are doing. Keep it up girl! Think about how much you've done and how many people out there would have said "can't". Some unsolicited advice: get that knee checked out! I struggled with chronic knee pain forever, but finally found an orthopedist who had solutions (no surgery...woohoo!). I cannot tell you how great it is to run with no pain! Can't wait to read your race report on Disneyland.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels