2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Weekly Review: Sep 10 - 16

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Bike - 6.5mi, 30mins, 13.3mph avg, resistance level 2
Food:  1165 calories.  Started tracking everything again
Notes: Time to reboot - why not start trying to do better on my birthday.  Got in an okay workout on the bike today and it didn't cause too much knee pain so that was a plus.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 1.804mi @ 17:04 per mi
Food:  1580 calories
Notes:  Had a bit of a rough time on the treadmill.  My knee was just not feeling good tonight.  I can also feel how much my cardio has decreased.  That's why I'm working on it right?

Wednesday
REST
Food:  1205 calories
Notes:  Late day at work attending a conference.  Right knee really sore all day.

Thursday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 1.83mi @ 16:40 per mi.  30 seconds at 4mph, 1 minute at 3.5mph intervals
Food:  1385 calories
Notes:  Felt pretty good on the treadmill tonight, was able to keep the knees feeling pretty good.

Friday
REST
Food:  1560 calories
Notes:  Felt tired and stressed and decided not to work out.  Right decision?  Probably not, but that's the way it goes so there you have it.

Saturday
AM Workout:  Greater Orlando Heart Walk - 4.00mi, .5mi warm up walk, 3mi @ 18:34 per mi, .5mi cool down walk
Food:  1525 calories
Notes: Did my first non-Disney walk here in Orlando - but I did don my VoluntEARS t-shirt so it was sort of Disney.  It was a slow walk due to a congested course, but more on that later.

Sunday
REST
Food:  1210 calories
Notes: This was a super bad day.  I was super sick all day with stomach pain and a fever.  It was tough to even eat today, but I tried and slept a lot.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -2.0 pounds
I was two pounds down from the last weigh in.  It's a place to start if nothing else. 

Run/Walk Miles: 7.64
Bike Miles: 6.5
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 14.14

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 25.64
Bike Miles: 6.5
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 32.14


Training Notes
So, long time no check in.  Sorry about that, it's been a crazy few months and none of it included training like it should have.  I am back now and trying to do better for myself.

I did finish the Disneyland Half, but it was not pretty and l'll try to post a trip report soon.  I've been dealing with some internet issues at the new house, but hopefully those are now resolved.

I'm looking ahead at the next few months and now that I have a lot of work to do in order to get ready for a busy rest of the year and start of next year.  I know what to do, but I surely need to get my head straight and start actually doing it!

On my birthday I decided that the time to do better is now so I had a really good first week.  I decided to try to keep my calories between 1200 and 1500.  So far tracking everything has really helped and I hope by posting my daily calories, it will keep me accountable.

I am still dealing with a bum knee - some days are great others I can hardly walk, but I'm working through it.  I hope to increase my cardio and mileage to where I need to be and work on improving my speed.

Hope everyone else is out there keeping at it and staying strong!

3 comments:

Richard said...

So glad to see you back with your weekly reviews, I hope this means your life is leveling out after the move.

I hope you had a great birthday!!!!!

Leanne T said...

Happy Birthday! Nice to see you back on the blog. Sounds like you're slowly starting to get everything back to together after the move. Take care.

Chris said...

Happy late Birthday!! What a great get back to it week as well. Remember that pain is weakness leaving he body ;-). Keep building, little by little and you'll be just fine. I'm realllly happy to see this post, let's keep them coming (was getting pretty worried about ya!).

Maybe we can catch up on email or Skype sometime soon.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels