2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weekly Review: May 28 - June 3

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes: Yes this is a bad trend.

Tuesday
REST
Notes:  Lots going on.

Wednesday
REST
Notes:  Waiting for some news.

Thursday
REST
Notes:  Received job offer and now the real stress begins.

Friday
REST
Notes:  Still in shock about job offer.

Saturday
REST
Notes: Spent the day with family and didn't have any time to get any miles in.

Sunday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 1.44mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes: Was hoping to get some more miles in, but that just didn't happen today.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -1.2 pounds
No improvement in this situation right now.  It's just not my top priority, but I'll work on it. 

Run/Walk Miles: 1.44
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 1.44

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 1.44
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 1.44


Training Notes
Waiting for a job offer took a lot of my energy for the first part of the week and then when I actually received the job offer it took a lot of my energy on trying to figure out how to do this.  This new job will require me to relocate and I only have about a month to do it.

No, I'm not being smart right now. I'm letting all the life changes take over my life and I'm not taking very good care of myself.  I am just trying to get through all the changes and then I have to really refocus because I do still have races that I intend on finishing this year.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hang in there. Job changes and upheaval are so tough! I've been through a lot of it in the last few years and my weight and exercise levels struggle along with it.

You can get through this.

Is the job offer everything you wanted? Relocation to somewhere fun? :)

-Kathryn

Christina said...

Congrats on the job offer! At least that will hopefully be one less thing you have to stress about :-)

KippWade said...

I can understand the stress about moving. When I moved from Northern Indiana to Indianapolis, I ended up signing the lease on a place to live 3 days before I had to start work. I ended up actually moving in the next weekend!

No gas when I first moved in, so I started my new job having to take COLD showers. Now THAT was a way to wake up in the morning!

I'm sure everything will work out fine and you'll be able to get back on track in no time at all.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels