2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekly Review: Jun 4 - 10

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes: Yes this is a bad trend.

Tuesday
REST
Notes:  Lots going on.

Wednesday
REST
Notes:  Moving drama continues.

Thursday
REST
Notes:  Setting up appointments and moving stuff.

Friday
REST
Notes:  Packing.

Saturday
REST
Notes: Packing.

Sunday
REST
Notes: Packing.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +4.4 pounds
No improvement in this situation right now.  It's just not my top priority, but I'll work on it. 

Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 1.44
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 1.44


Training Notes
Man, time flies when you have a ton of things to do.  I am spending all my time and energy on getting ready to relocate.  It's way more work than I anticipated and I'm trying to figure out how to get it all done.

Hello, my name is Amanda and I'm a stress eater.  Yeah, I know what I am.  Now if I could just figure out how to stop it.

Time is also running short for me to get ready for the Disneyland Half.  I really hope that I can buckle down and get back in a good routine once I get moved.  Two months will also fly by with a new job, new state, new house and all that goes along with that.

Oh, I suppose I can tell you that I am moving to the Lake Buena Vista, Florida area for my new job opportunity.  Yes, I will be quite close to Walt Disney World, very, very close!

5 comments:

Leanne T said...

So, how cool is that to be moving to where the mouse lives? Congrats on your new job! Everything will fall into place for you here shortly. It's stressful now, but new adventures and opportunities await. Best of luck!

-J.Darling said...

NICE! So I can just throw a sleeping bag on your floor when I want to come visit? lol

Richard said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!!! on the move and job opportunity. So happy for you on your new location!

Keep in mind all this mess is temporary and you can reorganize and restart after you get situated.

KippWade said...

Somehow, I just KNEW that you'd say you're moving to Disney World :) Congratulations! I'm sure once you've managed to settle in, it'll all fall right into place.

Secret Marathoner said...

How exciting for you!!! Congratulations!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels