2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

May Wrap Up

Weight Watch: +5.2 pounds
There's no surprise here for me.  I know what I'm doing wrong - everything, but I can't seem to stop myself.  I still have so much work to do in this area.

Mileage Watch:
Run/Walk: 13.71 miles
Bike: 0.0 miles
Elliptical: 0.0 miles
Total Miles: 13.71 miles

Goal Review
I have to be honest - my goals for this year need to be reassessed.  There's just been a lot of life getting in my way.  It's okay, I'm not giving up and I will get back on track, it's just taking some time.

June 2012
I have a lot going on this month with life so I don't expect things to go swimmingly.  Just know that I haven't given up.  I've just hit a rough patch and I will get back on track and I will reach my goals.
 
Yes, I should be doing a better job on the diet because it's not helping me.  No, I haven't made me a priority and that's dumb.  I will try to get back on track and I haven't given up here either.

It hasn't been a stellar year and I have no one to blame but myself.  I accept that I've caused my problems here and that I have to be the one to make things better again.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Keep trying! I know that it gets hard every once and a while. I just started using my fitness pal app and I lOVE it! Totally helping with my eating!
www.runsofalvirun.blogspot.ca

Rae! said...

Stop beating yourself up!!! You will get back on track. Get all that "other stuff" done and handled, then you CAN get back on track.

I swear it will! Hang in there. :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels