2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekly Review: May 7 - 13

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes:  No excuse, I'm not motivated right now.

Tuesday
REST
Notes:  No excuse, I'm not motivated right now.

Wednesday
REST
Notes:  No excuse, I'm not motivated right now.

Thursday
REST
Notes:  No excuse, I'm not motivated right now.

Friday
REST
Notes:  No excuse, I'm not motivated right now.

Saturday
Notes: No excuse, I'm not motivated right now.

Sunday
REST
Notes:  No excuse, I'm not motivated right now.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +8.2 pounds
Some of this is legitimate weight, but some of it is water weight from the swelling I always have after airplane travel.

Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 4.79
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 4.79

Training Notes
Still lots of things going on with my life right now.  I know I shouldn't be letting it take over my health right now, but I am.  I will try very hard to work on this.

I am really bad with change and I'm struggling to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.  It's not an easy thing to do, but I am trying my best.

I am starting to get the itch to get back to working out.  I take that as a good sign - now I just have to execute on it.

2 comments:

Rae! said...

Don't fell bad. I am nit doing so hot here either. I go back to work tomorrow and we will see what happens. I got sick last week and missed two days.
Haven't done anything either.

Leanne T said...

Don't beat yourself up. Take comfort in the things you are doing right and the rest will come.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels