2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekly Review: May 21 - 27

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk 2.38mi @ 14:56 per mi
Notes:  That was all I could do tonight.  It was difficult to say the least, but at least it was a couple of miles.

Tuesday
REST
Notes:  Busy day getting ready to travel the next day.

Wednesday
REST
Notes:  Not a completely restful day as I had to travel.  Lots of walking around airports and hotels.

Thursday
REST
Notes:  Marathon day of interviews and travel.  Hope to have some news to share next week on this front.

Friday
REST
Notes:  Extremely tired after a 21 hour long day yesterday  Felt like I was living in a fog all day.

Saturday
REST
Notes: Spent the day with family and didn't have any time to get any miles in.

Sunday
REST
Notes: Okay, so lots of things took my focus off working out this week and today I was just too lazy to do anything.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +2.8 pounds
No improvement in this situation right now.  It's just not my top priority, but I'll work on it. 

Run/Walk Miles: 13.71
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 13.71

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 13.71
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 13.71

Training Notes
Not a great week, but I have to worry about some other stuff first right now.  There's a lot going on, I've been to some interviews and hope to have some news by the end of next week on this front.  Things are a bit confusing right now, but I'm trying to work through all my thoughts and emotions so that I can make good decisions.

I'm not even going to pretend that I've been trying to eat better or diet right now.  It should be my priority as I'm really struggling with sore legs and bad cardio, but it's just rough right now.

1 comments:

Rae! said...

You need to take care of you so you can be good and strong for new doors that will be opening for you.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels