2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekly Review: May 14 - 20

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes:  No excuse, I'm not motivated right now.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 2.11mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes:  It wasn't much but I have to start somewhere.

Wednesday
REST
Notes:  Very tired today.

Thursday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 2.13mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes:  It was a very late workout tonight,but despite the time I got a couple of miles in at least.

Friday
REST
Notes:  Super tired again tonight.

Saturday
REST
Notes: Had some plans today that made it hard to get any miles in.

Sunday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 2.3mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes:  I really wanted more miles this weekend, but it just wasn't in the cards.  At least I didn't give up completely.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -4.6 pounds
My weight is so out of control right now I don't even know what to make of any of the numbers I see. 

Run/Walk Miles: 6.54
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 6.54

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 11.33
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 11.33

Training Notes
So, I got a few miles in this week.  No, it's not where I should be, but I feel like I'm starting over and I do have to start somewhere.  At least I got a few miles and they didn't completely kill me.  I'll have to keep working harder and trying harder to get more miles in.

Every day I tell myself I'll make good food choices, and then every day I make bad choices instead.  I know it's just how I'm coping with stress, but I am unsure how to make myself stop doing it.  I keep trying and failing here, but I know it will come together at some point.  It has too.

1 comments:

Leanne T said...

It will definitely come together for you. I completely understand about the food choices. My stomach says "potato chips" but my mind says "apples". I'm always playing devil's advocate with myself.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels