2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Weekly Review: April 30 - May 6

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes: There's some things going on that have required my attention and made it difficult for me to muster any want to take care of myself.

Tuesday
REST
Notes: There's no excuse I just can't seem to do it right now.

Wednesday
REST
Notes: There's no excuse I just can't seem to do it right now.

Thursday
REST
Notes: There's no excuse I just can't seem to do it right now.

Friday
REST
Notes:  Travel to Walt Disney World.

Saturday
PM Workout:  Expedition Everest Challenge - 4.79mi, 3.1mi @ 14:04 per mi, 1.69mi @ no target
Notes: I completed the Expedition Everest Challenge tonight and it was fabulous fun.  I had no expectations about this race, but it blew me away.  I'll be posting a recap soon because I can't say enough good things about this race.

Sunday
REST
Notes:  Travel home.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -3.8 pounds
Can't complain about this, but it's not because I've done anything right here.

Run/Walk Miles: 4.79
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 4.79

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 4.79
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 4.79

Training Notes
Lots of things going on personally right now that have my mind reeling, my sleep patterns way off and my stress levels way up.  I shouldn't be using this as an excuse, so I won't.  I am just way off my game right now.

Races are over right now until the Disneyland Half.  That means I have a few months to get my act together and do something good for myself or I will pay the consequences and suffer through that race.  I don't want to suffer through the race, I want to enjoy every minute of it.

Expedition Everest Challenge did make me remember why I do these events and bring my back to myself again.  I just need to take that momentum and try to better on it now.

2 comments:

Leanne T said...

Looks like we were at WDW the same time. Arrived 5/5 and left 5/9. Saw lots of people with the green Expedition tshirts and medals. Hope you had fun!

Karen said...

Hope the job search is coming along... Glad someone can relate to my being in limbo. Too much disarray to be able to focus I suppose.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels