2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

April Wrap Up

Weight Watch: +5.8 poundsthere's no surprise here for me.  I know what I'm doing wrong - everything, but I can't seem to stop myself.  I still have so much work to do in this area.

Mileage Watch:
Run/Walk: 5.86 miles
Bike: 0.0 miles
Elliptical: 0.0 miles
Total Miles: 5.86 miles

Goal Review
I did not end up meeting the goals that I set for myself at the beginning of the year. I didn't run/walk 100+ miles and I didn't get a 20+ mile run in.  April was an extremely rough month for me personally and professionally and I'm afraid I let that really de-rail me.  I could beat myself up or I can keep trying to dust myself off and move forward.  I prefer to try to move forward if I can.  I'm actually embarrassed by how bad this month really was, but posting it makes me accountable.

May 2012
I just need to try to get back in to a routine.  There's a lot going on in my life right now and it does not appear to be slowing down any time soon.  This means that I need to figure out how refocus some of my energy on my again or it's just going to eat me up and I'll keep backsliding. 
I've done nothing right with food right now and honestly I just haven't been trying like I should be.  The scale is proving that week after week and I do know that I need to get control at some point before I implode.

It's May, four months have come and gone and I'm no where close to where I need to be.  I really need to work on correcting these flaws and doing better for myself.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Love the layout of your blog! It sure helps to see a summary like this too (i should write mine out)! Good luck getting back on track for May. That is my goal too :)

Leanne T said...

Keep up your positive attitude. It will certainly help you through these difficult times.

Richard said...

Looks like it is time to take a deep breath and pause a moment....

You're in a tough spot personally but you have also come so far over the years. Maybe you have lost some of the ground you gained, but many of those gains can never be taken from you unless you allow it. Perhaps you need to take a short break to reset your perspective, but like the mythological Phoenix you can arise renewed and prepared to begin again.

Some years ago I lost 60 pounds and gained it all back plus a few more. I nearly lost all hope of ever regaining any semblance of athleticism. However, I did find the will to start again and to eventually prosper better than before.

I believe you possess the ability to succeed like this in your own way.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels