2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekly Review: Mar 26 - Apr 1

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 1.25mi @ 14:17 per mi
Notes:  Just not feeling it today and decided to just get a short walk in tonight.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill Incline Workout #4 - 1.99mi, 30 minutes, up to 4.9 mph avg, up to 10% incline
Treadmill walk 5mi @ 15:00 per mi @ 1% incline
Notes:  Got another incline workout in and just as before - these are just very difficult.  I really don't have much running endurance.  The 5 miles after were just torturous tonight, but I got through them.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 4mi @ 14:24 per mi at 1% incline
Notes:  It's getting warm in the house, but boy I don't want to turn on the A/C yet.  Walk was okay.

Thursday
PM Workout:  AbRipperX
Treadmill run/walk - 3.12mi @ 14:30 per mi @ 1.5% incline
Bike - 20mi, 1hr 25mins, 14.1mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes:  AbRipperX killed as usual.  Did some running mixed with the walking on the treadmill tonight.  Then it was a really long pedal after two brutal workouts.  Crazy tired and happy about it.

Friday
PM Workout:  20 Minute Total Body Pilates Workout
Treadmill walk 5mi @ 14:17 per mi @ 1.5% incline
Notes:  Wow is Pilates tough for me right now - no strength and no flexibility.  Good walk on the treadmill.  I'm very worn out.

Saturday
REST
Notes: Woke up with a migraine and it was very warm outside today so I just knew I couldn't force myself to get out there.

Sunday
REST
Notes:  Continuing to fight the migraine.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: 0 pounds
I guess it's better than gaining but I can't say that I'm happy with how this is going right now.

Run/Walk Miles: 20.36
Bike Miles: 20.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 40.36

Pilates: 1 20 Minute Total Body Workout
Strength: 1 Ab Workout
Incline: 1 30 Minute Incline Workout

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Training Notes
Felt pretty good about the miles for the most part this week.  I still don't feel like I'm where I should be, but I'm working on it.

No good on the food front this week.  Nothing I'm doing is working and it's frustrating and then I slip in to old habits and don't pay attention to what I'm consuming.

Will be looking for some new food trends and ideas to try because nothing is working as it stands.  I also know I need to work on adding more running in to the mix - must get over the fear I have of running that I don't know where it's coming from.

Let's start the new month off strong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels