2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekly Review: April 23 - 29

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes:  There's no excuse I just can't seem to do it right now.

Tuesday
REST
Notes:  There's no excuse I just can't seem to do it right now.

Wednesday
REST
Notes:  There's no excuse I just can't seem to do it right now.

Thursday
REST
Notes:  There's no excuse I just can't seem to do it right now.

Friday
REST
Notes:  There's no excuse I just can't seem to do it right now.

Saturday
REST
Notes: There's no excuse I just can't seem to do it right now.

Sunday
REST
Notes:  There's no excuse I just can't seem to do it right now.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +1.4 pounds
No surprise here.

Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 5.86
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 5.86

Training Notes
I can't even say I tried to workout this week.  Unfortunately, my mind has been on other things and I've been doing a lot of research on things.  It's not an excuse, it's not a good reason, but it is what happened so I have to live with those results or lack of results as the case may be.

I have the Expedition Everest Challenge next week.  I'd like to say that I'm looking forward to it, but even the thought of a 5K right now it daunting.  It's been a less than great month and between the weight gain and the lack of miles it will probably prove to be a less than fun event for me.

That being said, I am looking forward to getting out of the house and away from the stresses for at least a couple of days.  Hopefully it will help spark my enthusiasm again and I can come back and go strong up to the Disneyland Half and on from there. 

There are just a lot of things in my life that are up in the air right now and it's so hard to plan on anything.  I will do my best though!

5 comments:

Leanne T said...

Good luck on your race this weekend. I know you'll get back on track when it's time.

Richard said...

Everyone hits some rough patches and you have it bad right now. Rest assured that when you are ready, the whole training schedule will be ready for you.

-J.Darling said...

Hi Amanda!
I'm having a real rough patch too lately. Maybe we can encourage each other? email me your number and we can text encourage each other! jdarlingmusic@aol.com

Christina said...

I hope you have a great time at Everest! Hopefully just getting away from everything at home will be a nice recharge! When things start to settle and feel less up in the air the training will get back on track :-)

Rae! said...

I hope the trip was good. I know the feeling.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels