2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekly Review: Apr 9 - 15

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Notes:  It's a little different this week.  I haven't done a single thing.  There were several reasons.  I am still having some issues with my neck and I just needed some time to think about things and get to a place where I could start over and work towards my goals again.  Nothing has been working well for me this year, so I'm going to try some new things and see what happens.  I don't have everything ironed out yet, but you'll get to hear about things I'm doing each week as I get back in to the swing of things.  No worries, my race goals are not changing.  I continue to look forward to the runDisney races and I know I can do them, it's just my training that needs to change up and my diet of course.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +1.0 pound
I am not surprised.

Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Training Notes
Time to look at my training plan and rework it in to something different and give it a try.

April is half way over and I know I need to do a lot better than I have.

1 comments:

-J.Darling said...

You can do it! Look back at when you first started and see if you can find some inspiration again!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels