2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Weekly Review: Apr 2 - 8

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes:  Long day at work and I started feeling like I was coming down with something to add to the migraine that I still have.

Tuesday
REST
Notes:  Well, I was right, I ended up coming down with the stomach flu and it is not fun.

Wednesday
REST
Notes:  Still sick with the flu, but now I've also got some issue with my neck - it's very stiff and sore and hurts on the right side.

Thursday
REST
Notes:  Still sick with the flu.  Now it's both sides of my neck that are stiff and sore. Lots of ice and not moving.

Friday
REST
Notes:  Went in to work which was a bit of a mistake.  While I am feeling better I'm still not able to keep much down and have to force myself to drink fluids.  My neck is not getting better either.

Saturday
REST
Notes: Yeah, I am finally able to eat and not get sick and the migraine has finally eased up.  That's a good thing.  Now I just need to get my neck to feel better.

Sunday
REST
Notes:  Wanted to try to take the dogs out today, but it hurts to move my neck and I couldn't take them pulling on me.  I am at least over the flu and migraine.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +2.2 pounds
Ugh - that is all.

Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Training Notes
Not much to say about this week.  It was just not good in any way, but I'll be back on track next week.

Hope everyone is healthy and happy and pursuing all your goals!

4 comments:

KippWade said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather again!

I know about neck pain. Ibuprofen and Ice packs are part of my routine. Exercises my doc has me do are shoulder shrugs, shoulder rolls forwards and backward, and I'm not sure the last one has a name... arms to the side and thumbs out, raise arms out to the sides with thumbs pointed upwards hold for a few seconds and lower again.

I've dislocated my right shoulder 3 times, so if I'm not diligent with my exercises I'll wind up with my neck locking up (did it earlier this week).

I hope things start looking up again! Just a short time till 2013 WDW Marathon Weekend signups start!!

-J.Darling said...

Totally reasonable rest week! LOTS of sleep should help! Hang in there my friend!

Christina said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling crummy! The stomach flu is the worst ever. I cannot even imagine trying to function with a migraine on top of it! Its definitely better to take that rest week and feel better than keep fighting through it. Feel better soon :-) And like Kipp said, its registration week!!! Yippee!

Karen said...

Oh my goodness you have been sick a lot lately! glad you are getting over this recent bout of illness :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels